Four luxury suites - each with its own fireplace, picture window bathroom with in - and out - door showers, and private viewing decks have been carefully constructed along the Monwana riverbed to ensure that they are completely secluded from one another.
In addition to the four suites, there is a presidential suite that boasts an extra dining room and lounge. As an added thrill, try the presidential suite's James-Bond-styled motorised deck pool that reveals itself from beneath the deck with a touch of a button.
One of the Shumbalala's key attractions is its underground wine cellar in full view of the river. This unique facility is perfect for an intimate dinner for two or can be converted into a small conference room with added atmosphere.
Delightful delicacies are prepared by Shumbalala's expert chef and these can be taken either in the comfort of your private deck or in more formal surroundings in the candle-lit dining room accompanied by a crackling fire in winter. Open-aired fireside dinners allow guests an opportunity to mingle and share their experiences of the day.
- Rated five star by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
- Four luxury suites and one presidential suite (Max 8 guests)
- Open air dining area and wine cellar
- En-suite bathroom with outdoor shower
- Children under 12 by arrangement
- The presidential suite consists of two en-suite accommodations